Pages

The Best Managers Are Leaders Too

 The gentleman next to me on the plane struck up a conversation with me while we were flying home from a management-leadership event I taught for a company in Phoenix. During our conversation, I asked him if his boss is a good manager, and he replied, "Yes, he is." I then asked him if his boss is a good leader, and he answered, "No, he isn't."

Thousands of American managers and supervisors are not perceived as strong leaders according to a recent survey by the marketing information company TSN. As a result, large numbers of employees are non-engaged. According to the survey. 

No comments:

Why Get ISO 14001 Certified? The Benefits for Your Organization and Society

With climate change and environmental responsibility becoming increasingly important issues, more and more organizations are looking into IS...